- Fixed several audio level issues (240455, 239128)
- Creation of recovery images using imageburner is now fixed (239330)
- Fixed layout issues with File Manager (239155, 238702)
If you find new issues, please let us know by visiting our help site or filing a bug. Interested in switching channels? Find out how. You can submit feedback using ‘Report an issue...’ in the Chrome menu (3 horizontal bars in the upper right corner of the browser).
- On Acer C7 Chromebooks, docked mode has been disabled when connecting to an external monitor.
- Users connecting via slower 3G connections may be unable to login when creating a new user. Workaround: login as guest or as an existing user. (239139)
- Logging in via a captive portal access point does not show a login screen. Workaround: Connect to a different network or login as guest. (237214)