- Fixed some crashes during playback, replay or seeking of Flash videos (236531)
If you find new issues, please let us know by visiting our help site or filing a bug. Interested in switching channels? Find out how. You can submit feedback using ‘Report an issue...’ in the Chrome menu (3 horizontal bars in the upper right corner of the browser).
- In some situations, interacting with the File Manager (trying to attach files or browsing to other directories) may cause the File Manager panes to be blank. (239152, 239155)
- Sometimes the audio levels do not remain consistent (238391, 239128)
- Some systems are unable to create recovery images using imageburner (239330). Workaround: Create a recovery system using the instructions here from a Windows, Mac or Linux system.
- The option to format a USB drive from the File Manager is not visible (239120)
- Can't view content of external storage (236743): Workaround: Enable File.app's legacy UI in about:flags