*****Update Apr 26*****
Good news! We've found the problem that prevented users on 4035.0.0 on some platforms from accessing Google Docs. We're rolling out the fix now to the platforms affected: Chromebook Pixel, Samsung Chromebook Series 5 550, Samsung Chromebox Series 3, and Lenovo Thinkpad X131e Chromebook. Please remember to restart your Chrome OS device in order to be updated to this latest version.
The Dev channel has been updated to 28.0.1485.1 (Platform version: 4035.0.0) for all Chromebooks. This build contains a number of bug fixes and feature enhancements.
- New Immersive browsing mode - browse the web with only 4px of Chrome.
- Monitor Rotation and Scaling - you can scale your UI smaller on Arrow and rotate the screen on all Chromebooks
- Touch link highlighting - we now provide feedback on which link you click or button you press.
- Several improvements to the Files app, such as added support for files that are Shared with me, Offline, and Recent.
- Notification pop-up message appears when screenshots are taken.
If you find new issues, please let us know by visiting our help site or filing a bug. Interested in switching channels? Find out how. You can submit feedback using ‘Report an issue...’ in the Chrome menu (3 horizontal bars in the upper right corner of the browser).
- Bluetooth devices shown as not connected while they are connected (234380)
- Unable to see contents of SD cards or USB devices when connected to the Chromebook (233641)
- Netflix does not work on Acer AC700 systems.
- File app not working in Guest/Incognito mode (230724)