This build contains a number of stability improvements. Additional changes:
- Updated Pepper Flash version
- 25865 - Fixes to crashes generated and blank screen being seen after browser crash
- Improvements to video playback from File Browser
- Issue on signing out: Please note that in some circumstances if you are connected via a proxy, signing out of your Chrome OS session may not work. Users may see 8 or more seconds of a blank screen followed by being returned to the previous signed in state. If you encounter this problem, please submit a feedback report (Wrench > Report an Issue) mentioning this issue. Please include the tag '#CantSignOut' and the approximate time you encountered this issue. Workaround: Shutdown the machine using either the power button or the Wrench menu > Sign out option, and restart the machine to login as a different user.
- 26127: Videos do not play in full screen mode. This affects multiple sites including YouTube and others.