You may remember a series of AdWords API Workshops the Google Developer Relations team have hosted in the past. These workshops focused on new and upcoming features in the AdWords API and provided detailed code walkthroughs on how to use these new features (see videos).
We invite you to join us for our next AdWords API Workshops which we plan to host in the following cities:
- London, March 7th
- Amsterdam, March 9th
- San Francisco, March 9th
- Hamburg, March 11th
- New York City, March 15th
In addition to having our team on-hand to answer all your API-related questions, we will also be presenting technical deep-dives on the following topics:
- The new Report Service - including cross-client reporting
- Generic Selectors - a new and more efficient selection mechanism
- Remarketing - now fully accessible through the API
- AdWords Campaign Experiments - now with full access
All events will have the same agenda, and will run from approximately 10:00AM - 3:00PM (local time). These workshops are geared towards software engineers and developers who are already somewhat familiar with the AdWords API.
For more information and to register, visit: http://sites.google.com/site/awapiworkshops/home.
-- Sumit Chandel, AdWords API Team